I had a question posed to me today about whether or not a bad fitting bridge was due to zirconia warping during sintering. He was using Origin Live which I have milled 100K or so units out of and never had a warping issue. The dead give away that it was not zirconia warping was one of the milled units of the bridge would not go all the way down onto the die. There is no way possible that I know of that zirconia would warp so bad in a 7.5 hour sintering cycle that it would not fit on the dies individually. This must have been a bad under cut that did not get milled or some other milling issue. I suggested double checking his under cuts then his tools then mill it a little slower to make sure the tool is milling out all the zirconia and not flexing because it was moving to fast.
- Diamond Articulators, the best disposable, accurate and user friendly articulator on the market.
- why are my zirconia shades inconsistent. is it my ovens?
- What are the differences between brushing and dipping zirconia crowns?
- Is This Zirconia Warping?
- Sintered Zirconia Crowns with Green tint
- New Beyond Anterior Zircona is Amazing!
- Zirconia crowns to loose. Under sintered?