I have had several labs tell me that they think their zirconia crowns are under sintered and had not shrunk all the way because they are fitting loose on the die. I have ran many testes and the zirconia shrinks first then becomes translucent looking. If your zirconia looks good than it had completed its shrinkage. I ran a unit up to 1500 with no hold and took it out. It looked like a piece of beige plastic but still fit on the die perfectly. Loose fitting crowns could be bad tools.
- Diamond Articulators, the best disposable, accurate and user friendly articulator on the market.
- why are my zirconia shades inconsistent. is it my ovens?
- What are the differences between brushing and dipping zirconia crowns?
- Is This Zirconia Warping?
- Sintered Zirconia Crowns with Green tint
- New Beyond Anterior Zircona is Amazing!
- Zirconia crowns to loose. Under sintered?